10 Reasons why Running is better then Reality TV10) At the end of my run I don't have three judges telling me how bad my form was.
9) My "catwalk" has cobblestones and is covered with trees.
8) I don't have 10-12 other competitors planning my eviction, I choose when I am finished.
7) My runs have never been "a little pitchy, dog."
6) In my running world I can Out wit, Out last and Out play my last race, or bad running day.
5) Sometimes there are more interesting freaks on the road than on TV...now that's reality!
4) I am never "Eliminated from The Race" unless I choose to be.
3) The "Stars I Dance" with are my 7 & 3 year old when I walk in the door from a long run.
2) Hell's Kitchen is running on a July day in my neighborhood.
and, the number one reason running is better than reality TV...
1) No Simon Cowell!!!
I have to admit though, and don't boo me of stage, but I have kind of missed Simon. I am looking forward to a new season of American Idol.
Here is a list of some of my favorite Reality shows I watch:
* The Biggest Loser
* Dancing with the Stars
* The Amazing Race
* The Bachelor (ette)
* Big Brother
* The Next Food Net work Star
I know I need to get help.